Joaquin Trading Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Welcome to the forum!

Post by Admin Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:26 pm

Basically this forum is for educational resources to be located all in one place, in an organized manner. We will also allow chats or whatever. Keep it clean and try to help one another.

Admin
Admin

https://joaquintrading.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the forum!

Post by rangsee333 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:38 am

Hi there, I'm known by Rangsee333.

I have been trading currency from home full-time since December 1st, 2014 after quitting my job without giving a notice to my employer while they were getting really busy. I wanted to burn the bridge completely so that I would never wanted back to work there or elsewhere. I would spend all of my saving before I go to work for other people ever again.

After graduated from college as a Mechanical Engineering Design & Drafting I worked for GE then found this Tool & Die designer job. The money was suck, but I work there for 3 years and got raised +$5 an hour more than I first started. FYI I was good at it, why because my boss disciplined me, lol. At the moment I live like a king, my girlfriend works and pay for everything and even give me allowance,  Very Happy. I know I can't believe that I have my girlfriend work and feed me. I wish she goes hard on me so I will work harder.

Oh about trading, I deposited $4K into my account screwed around with it and lost almost $200, but now I'm back to -$80. I'm trading a 1h chart right now, but sometime it take days without any setup. I hate it and wanted to have at least 2-3 trade per day so I can grow my account. So at the moment I am trying to test a scalping technique on Forextester. I would be happy when I achieve 70-80% win rate with 1 to 1 reward to risk ratio. That will definitly grow my account. That should be long enough for now.

rangsee333

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum